Safety Deposit Box Hire
Opening an account with A1 Safe Deposit Center is simple. There is no need to make an appointment, all you need to do is bring proof of identity and proof of your address to get started and the application process should only take around 30 minutes.
What You Will Need
- We accept either a valid passport or a valid signed photo card driving licence as proof of identity. They must be current and in date.
- For proof of address, we require two of the following documents which must be dated within the past 3 months: utility bill, bank/credit card statement, mortgage statement, HMRC tax statement, NHS letter or a local council tax bill for the current year.
- The safe deposit box price includes 2 keys and 2 renters. For additional renters, there will be a charge of £20 per renter, which is non-refundable.
- There is a fully refundable deposit of £100 on every rental. The deposit is refundable upon termination of the contract and the return of your allocated keys.
- We accept cash, debit cards, BACS and cheques. Credit card payments are subject to a 2% surcharge. For payments via cheque, keys will only be released upon cleared funds.
- You are required to pay for your box and your deposit upfront when you open your account. The deposit is fully refundable at the end of your contract.